Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The straightforward design of the Dexter urinal brings KOHLER styling and functionality to any application. Equipped with a washout flush system and paired with a 0.125 gpf Mach Tripoint touchless flushometer, the Dexter urinal combines water savings with a compact wall print perfect for smaller commercial bathrooms. This Dexter urinal is ideal for customers who want to conserve water but do not want a waterless urinal.
- Fixture and touchless flushometer combination is engineered for optimal performance.
- Washout urinal.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface. This product does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
- Includes anti-backsplash wall.
- 1 pint or 0.125 gpf (0.47 lpf).
- 3/4" (19 mm) top spud.
- Flush valve activation distance is factory-set.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- High back pressure vacuum breaker.
- Powered by 1.5V AA lithium batteries.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint® technology for accurate activation.
- Patented piston technology for superior flush volume accuracy.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page