Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The Highcliff Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine and refined design. Measuring 16-7/8" to the top of the rim, the Highcliff Ultra meets both ADA and CSA height requirements. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in both remodels and new construction. The Highcliff Ultra is listed from 1.0 to 1.6 gpf, and comes paired with a UL-listed Mach touchless flushometer with Tripoint technology. Together, the bowl and flushometer deliver strong performance to meet demanding commercial restroom needs.
- Fixture and touchless flushometer combination is engineered for optimal performance.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface. This product does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- 10" or 12" (254 or 305 mm) rough-in.
- 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf).
- Flush valve activation distance is factory-set.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- Powered by 1.5V AA lithium batteries.
- For this combination, order K-96057-SS bowl and K-10TD00R10 flushometer.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint® technology for accurate activation.
- Designed to outperform competitors in bowl cleanliness and plug resistance.
- Seat sold separately.
Specification & Views
IMGISO | 3D3DS | 3DDWG | 3DDXF | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol | BIMRevit | SpecPDFFileName | DWGFrontView | DXFFrontView | DWGPlanView | DXFPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFSideView | 3DRevit |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page