Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The Highcliff Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine and refined aesthetic design. Measuring 16-7/8" to the top of the rim, the Highcliff Ultra meets both ADA and CSA height requirements. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in both remodels and new construction. The Highcliff Ultra is listed from 1.0 to 1.6 gpf, and comes paired with a UL-listed Mach touchless flushometer with Tripoint technology. Together, the bowl and flushometer deliver strong performance to meet demanding commercial restroom needs.
- Fixture and touchless flushometer combination is engineered for optimal performance.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- 10" or 12" (254 or 305 mm) rough-in.
- 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf).
- Flush valve activation distance is factory-set.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- Powered by 1.5V AA lithium batteries.
- For this combination, order K-96057 bowl and K-10TD00R10 flushometer.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint® technology for accurate activation.
- Designed to outperform competitors in bowl cleanliness and plug resistance.
- Seat sold separately.
Specification & Views
IMGISO | 3D3DS | 3DDWG | 3DDXF | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol | BIMRevit | SpecPDFFileName | DWGFrontView | DXFFrontView | DWGPlanView | DXFPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFSideView | 3DRevit |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page