Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The KOHLER® Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl toilet is a revolutionary retrofit solution for replacing wall-hung toilets with floor-mount toilets. The Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl features an innovative adjustable-height connector that attaches to the existing wall carrier and outlet, easily replacing all wall-hung toilets with outlets between 5" – 8” from the floor without having to modify plumbing behind the wall. It is designed to cover the current wall bowl footprint and requires no refinishing of wall or floor. This retrofit solution saves thousands of dollars in labor and material costs compared to a gut renovation and minimizes lost revenue due to an out-of-service room. The Modflex Adjust-a-Bowl is listed from 1.0 to 1.6 gpf, and comes paired with a UL-listed Mach touchless flushometer with Tripoint technology. Together, the bowl and flushometer deliver strong performance to meet demanding commercial restroom needs.
- Fixture and touchless flushometer combination is engineered for optimal performance.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface. This product does not protect users against bacteria, viruses, or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 10-1/2" x 7-1/2" (267 x 190 mm) water surface.
- Adjustable connector enables replacement of wall-hung bowls with rim heights from 15" – 18" (381 – 127 mm) and outlets from 5" – 8" (76 – 127 mm).
- 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf)
- Flush valve activation distance is factory-set.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- Powered by 1.5V AA lithium batteries.
- For this combination, order K-25042-SS bowl and K-10TD00R10 flushometer.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint® technology for accurate activation.
- Included brackets attach to wall carrier and secure bowl to both wall and floor.
- Designed to cover existing footprint of any wall bowl on the market.
- Seat sold separately.
Specification & Views
IMGISO | 3D3DS | 3DDWG | 3DOBJ | 3DDXF | 3DSketchup | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol | BIMRevit | SpecPDFFileName | DWGFrontView | DXFFrontView | DWGPlanView | DXFPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFSideView | 3DRevit |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page