Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
With its versatile design, this one-piece Cimarron toilet matches a range of contemporary to classic decors. The elongated bowl and premium KOHLER toilet seat offer extra comfort, with seating at the height of a standard chair for ease of use. Its 1.28-gallon high-efficiency flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
- 29-5/16" x 18-15/16" x 28-13/16"
- Large 3-1/4" canister flush valve features a powerful jet action, providing rapid water delivery from tank to bowl.
- High-efficiency system offers bulk flushing performance and best-in-class cleanliness.
- Significant water savings of as much as 16,500 gallons of water annually over a 3.5 gallon toilet.
- Qualifies as an HET(High-Efficiency Toilet). Consumer rebates are available in some municipalities.
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Includes Reveal® Quiet-Close™ with Grip-Tight seat.
- Plomberie brute de ligne d’alimentation de 12 po non comprise
- Levier à droite
- Comprend Reveal® Quiet-Close™ avec siège Grip-Tight.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- AquaPiston® canister flush valve optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration.
- 12" (304 mm) rough-in supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page