Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
This Devonshire two-piece toilet combines high efficiency with the old-world style of the Devonshire collection. Its single 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year (versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet) without sacrificing performance. An elongated bowl and comfortable height ensure ease of use.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combination consists of the K-4397 bowl and the K-4438-RA tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Devonshire collection.
- Polished chrome, right-hand trip lever, less seat and supply.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- AquaPiston® canister flush valve optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page