Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
An American classic, this Wellworth high-efficiency toilet tank features innovative technology for powerful, low-consumption flushing. At 1.28 gallons per flush, this economical tank provides up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet. This streamlined tank matches with a coordinated bowl for a complete toilet.
- Class Five® - provides tremendous bulk waste flushing performance and best-in-class bowl cleanliness.
- 3-bolt Installation - Three pre-installed tank bolts save installation time.
- Canister flush valve provides smooth flushing actuation with consistent water usage, flush after flush.
- 1.28 gpf high-efficiency toilets provide significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year versus an old 3.5-gallon toilet without sacrificing performance.
- Qualifies as an HET(High-Efficiency Toilet). Consumer rebates are available in some municipalities.
- Polished chrome trip lever.
- Qualifiée comme HET (toilette haute efficacité) – des remises aux consommateurs sont offertes dans certaines municipalités.
- Levier de déclenchement en chrome poli
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page