Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Inspired by 17th-century French lace from the city of Alencon, the Alencon Lace design features an intricate floral pattern etched on the apron front of a wide, single-basin Dickinson kitchen sink. Crafted from enameled cast iron, this sink resists chipping, cracking, or burning for years of beauty and reliable performance. Available with a lifetime limited KOHLER cast iron warranty.
- Decorated with an etched floral pattern inspired by 17th-century French lace.
- Fits minimum 33-inch apron sink base cabinet.
- Single bowl.
- 8" Basin depth.
- Integral apron.
- Three oversized faucet holes with one oversized accessory hole to the right.
- Oversized holes allow for easy installation of faucets and accessories.
- KOHLER® enameled cast iron.
- Trois trous de robinet surdimensionnes et un trou d'accessoire surdimensionne a droite.
- Under-mount farmhouse.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page