Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Breathtaking design meets unrivaled craftsmanship in the KOHLER(R) Tailored vanity collection. No detail was overlooked in the meticulous crafting of this collection, from the premium hardwoods to the specially designed hardware and vanity tops, all available in an array of finishes to create your own look. This Jute bathroom vanity combines the warmth of wood with a sleek wall-hung installation for a fun play on mid-century modern design. Complete your vanity cabinet with a coordinating top, hardware, and accessories from the collection.
- Catalyzed conversion varnish provides a durable moisture-resistant finish.
- Two doors.
- Frameless construction with full-overlay doors.
- Three-way adjustable slow-close door hinges with 110-degree opening capability for easy cabinet access.
- Wall-hung design offers a clean, streamlined look.
- Coordinates with the K-99688 Jute bar pull (sold separately).
- Combines with Ceramic/Impressions®, Solid/Expressions™, and Iron/Impressions™ vanity tops (sold separately) for a complete vanity.
- Customize your storage with optional in-door accessories and medicine cabinet side kits (sold separately).
- Solid wood and veneers.
- Wood is a living material, and its beauty is enhanced by natural variations in grain, color, and pattern. No two pieces of wood are exactly the same, and the color will change with age, temperature, and exposure to light.
- The nature of wood grain can cause variations in stain depth. Our expert craftspeople hand-apply the stain to blend these variations.
- Bois massif et placages.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page