Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Thermostatic technology allows you to maintain consistent temperature and flow control for the ultimate shower experience. This sleek thermostatic valve control panel with recessed push button is designed for use with an Anthem single-port thermostatic valve (K-26339). The trim plate includes a temperature control knob with integrated adjustable high-temperature limit stop as well as a shower outlet activation button that pops out for the adjustment of water flow (up to 7 gpm).
- Trim plate includes temperature control knob with integrated adjustable high-temperature limit stop and shower outlet on/off button.
- When pressed once, shower outlet turns on and button pops out, becoming a knob for water flow adjustment.
- When pressed back in, water turns off and outlet button aligns with control plate surface; flow setting remains intact.
- High-temperature limit setting for added safety.
- Low-profile design with easy-to-clean water-resistant casing.
- Requires one-port thermostatic valve with integral volume control (sold separately).
- Handles up to 7 gpm (26.5 lpm) flow capacity (rate may vary by installation).
- Mounts on finished wall surface.
Specification & Views
IMGISO | InstallationWithoutSPPDF | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | DXFPlanView | DXFSideView | 3DDWG | 3DDXF | 3D3DS | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol | 3DRevit | BIMRevit | SpecPDFFileName | IMGDetail1 | IMGDetail2 | IMGCLOSEROOMVIEWProductDetail | BIMRevit | 3DRevit |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page