Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
With Heated BubbleMassage™ hydrotherapy, airjets release thousands of heated bubbles that deliver a blissfully warm, invigorating full-body massage designed to soothe and restore. Taking its design cues from traditional Craftsman furniture, the Archer® line of baths reveals beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style. This air bath also offers versatility in faucet selection as you can deck-mount faucets or use a floor-mounted filler.
- 118 to 122 airjets release thousands of heated bubbles that surround and support the body in a warm massage.
- Purge cycles remove residual water from air channels after use to keep the system clean.
- Variable-speed blower lets you adjust massage intensity to 18 levels.
- Freestanding design creates a striking focal point in your bathing area.
- Molded lumbar support offers extra comfort while bathing.
- Slotted overflow allows for deep soaking.
- End drain.
- Coordinates with other products in the Archer collection.
- Built-in 600W BubbleMassage™ heater warms humidified air before it enters the bath.
- Bath includes auto purge (after bath drains) and manual purge cycles to remove residual water and keep system clean.
- Auto-shutoff timer on blower allows users to enjoy Heated BubbleMassage™ experience for 60 minutes before turning off.
- User interface: electronic keypad control.
- End ledge allows for deck-mounting capabilities for faucets.
- PureFlo drains are not recommended for a deck-mount faucet installation.
- 120V electrical requirement allows for easy installation with standard outlet.
- Requires one dedicated circuit.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page