Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
This WaterSense(R)-labeled high-efficiency toilet combines water conservation with the versatile style of the Cimarron collection. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. An elongated bowl, positioned at the height of a standard chair, offers comfort and ease of use. An insulating tank liner helps prevent condensation on the outside of the tank.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Insuliner® tank liner minimizes condensation on the tank when exposed to high humidity.
- Combination consists of the K-4309 bowl and the K-4421-U tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- AquaPiston® canister flush valve optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- DryLock® System saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page