Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Add the final touch to your showering space with the luxurious Components™ frameless pivot shower door. This contemporary design includes an innovative "L" bracket which secures the fixed panel in place and gives a sturdy feel while also being unobtrusive to the showering space. This 3/8" thick Crystal Clear shower door includes a magnetic seal on the moving panel to securely close the door for exceptional water containment. Beautiful back-to-back vertical door pulls for easy entry and exit complete the modern minimalist look. Simple installation includes 3/8" out-of-plumb adjustability on both the fixed and moving glass panels. The Components™ frameless pivot shower door naturally compliments Components™ faucets and accessories.
- Frameless design emphasizes glass and creates a sleek, minimalist look.
- Full-length magnetic seal keeps door firmly closed, providing excellent water containment.
- Innovative "L" bracket secures the fixed panel in place and gives it a sturdy feel while also being unobtrusive to the showering space.
- Continuous 7/8" (22 mm) high aluminum bottom threshold.
- Back-to-back 11-3/16" (284 mm) vertical shower door pulls.
- Coordinates with other products in the Components™ collection.
- CleanCoat® nanotechnology provides a smooth, nonstick surface to help prevent buildup of water stains, bacteria and mildew on your glass, to make it easy to clean and keep it looking like new.
- Frameless, 3/8" (10 mm) thick Crystal Clear tempered glass.
- Anodized aluminum hardware prevents rusting or corrosion.
- Fits opening widths 45-1/4"–46" (1149–1168 mm).
- 3/4" (19 mm) width adjustment.
- 3/8" (10 mm) out-of-plumb adjustability per side allows for simpler installation.
- Door can be installed to open to the left or right to suit your bathroom layout.
- For residential use only.
- Not for use in hospitality.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page