Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
With its clean, simple design and ultra high-efficient performance, this Highline Classic water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. A 1.0-gallon flush reduces water use by more than 35 percent over 1.6-gallon toilets, offering a water savings of more than 4,500 gallons of water per toilet, per year. The elongated bowl and chair-like height ensure comfortable use.
- Two-piece design.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combination consists of the K-5307-RA tank and the K-5297 bowl.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Meets MaP Premium requirements for removing solid waste in a single flush. MaP Premium residential toilets must flush with no more than 4.0 litres (1.1 gallons) and demonstrate a MaP rating of at least 600 grams (21 ounces) of solid waste removed in a single flush.
- *MaP Premium residential toilets must flush with no more than 4.0 liters (1.1 gallons) and demonstrate a MaP rating of at least 600 grams (21 ounces) of solid waste removed in a single flush.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page