Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
An American classic, this Wellworth ultra high-efficient toilet tank reduces water consumption without compromising on flushing power. A 1.0-gallon flush reduces water use by more than 35 percent over 1.6-gallon toilets, offering a water savings of more than 4,500 gallons of water per toilet, per year. Pair this tank with a coordinated Highline bowl for a complete toilet.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combines with the K-5297 bowl to create a complete K-5298 toilet.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- S’agence aux autres produits de la collection Wellworth.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Meets MaP Premium requirements for removing solid waste in a single flush. MaP Premium residential toilets must flush with no more than 4.0 litres (1.1 gallons) and demonstrate a MaP rating of at least 600 grams (21 ounces) of solid waste removed in a single flush.
- *MaP Premium residential toilets must flush with no more than 4.0 liters (1.1 gallons) and demonstrate a MaP rating of at least 600 grams (21 ounces) of solid waste removed in a single flush.
- Supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page